lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

ABSTRACT OF MY RESEARCH PROJECT



My research project is a study of vitamin C in orange juice. In my project, I introduced a theorical framework to vitamin C and differents types of juices and in the practical part I determined vitamin C content in differents tests I carried out.
Regarding vitamin C, I approched its definition, its structure, its behaviour, its determination and its production.
As for the differents types of juice, I gave the definition of differents types of juices, its making and its current regulation.
Finally, the practice, I realised four practices where I prepared the coloring for determined vitamin C and a ascorbic acid solution to standardize. Later, I reckoned a quanty of vitamin C in natural orange juice, I saw differents factors that it affect ascorbic acid and I calculated a quanty of vitamin C of differents elaborated orange juice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario