martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

SHOES





Shoes are my favorite piece of clothing. I love shoes, but especially the heels.
There are so many shoe shops with so many shoes ... If I could I would buy all them.
Although I have to say that I'm very particular with the shoes. As I don't can buy all shoes, I try to buy the shoes that I like more and the shoes are the best for me and for that reason, I can spend an hour to buy only one pair of shoes.


Since I can remember, I have been a crazy shoes. If I could, I'd buy shoes of each color, of different heel height and different width of heel, open shoes, closed shoes, shoes for winter, shoes for summer, ... There are so many possibilities ....



Although I have to say that there are some heels that are very ugly and I'd never buy them, like these:









This is so beautiful:


1 comentario:

  1. I also like shoes a lot. The best quality of them is that they always suit you, even you have lost or win weight! jaja

    ResponderEliminar