viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

LADY GAGA CONCERT



On December 10, 2010, I went to Barcelona to see a Lady Gaga concert of her tour "Moster Ball Tour". Yesterday tickets went on sale for her concert in Barcelona to her new tour "The Born This Way Ball Tour" and I was so eager to go that I've done the impossible in order to attend and I have talked to many people. Finally, I got the ticket and I will go! I'm so excited ...
Everyone thinks I'm crazy why the ticket cost me around 100 euros, but I like it so much that if I had more money I would purchase the most expensive ticket to go into the stands more privileged and I have VIP tickets to see her in person .
In my opinion, I think everyone should go to all the concerts of their favorite artists because it's an experience not to be explained. You can buy the DVD coming out of the tour, but it will not be the same feeling.
I promise that I upload the photos!


1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you Emma! I think all people must go to a concert of their favorite musician :) Sadly, some of my favorite musicians are dead... but well, I'm living to hear about Paul McCartney's concert in Barcelona someday... I must go there!
    I hope you'll enjoy Gaga's concert! As you know, she does incredible concerts, it must be amazing to be there.

    See you soon!

    ResponderEliminar