domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

FINAL REFLECTION: MY ENGLISH PROGRESS

My first composition and my last composition don't varied so much, only I think is my fluency when I write. The difference between my oral presentations is the fluency and my pronuntation, because the first I prepareted a lot and the second not much.
In my blog I use a lot of resources (multimedia, links,..), but I repeted my topics (music, medicine,...). I structured good my ideas. Sometimes I varied vocabulary. In my oral presentations I use resources, like powerpoint, my body lenguage is a little bad, but I have a good structure and my ideas have good organized and my vocabulary is very rich. But I pronunced bad some words. In my writtings I have good structure, contents and connectors, but I think that I need improve my vocabulary.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario