martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

CARNIVAL



This year my carnival has been very crazy.
This year I decided I wanted to dress in Roses because the Carnival of Rosesis the best of Alt Empordà. So my boyfriend and I dressed up in the group La Penya de l'Esperdenya, who disguised themselves as Jessie, the cowgirl from Toy Story 2.
The carnival began on Thursday, but I had a exam on Friday, I couldn't attend the party on Thursday. So that, the party started for me on Friday.

On Friday, we had passed through the Maritime Walk of Roses at ten o'clock at night, but we had to be from nine o'clock at night. We ate, drank and danced what we wanted and more. After the last, we went to l'Envalat who organized the City of Roses, but I had had enough sleep up early and I wanted to go to sleep.




On Saturday, we had passed through the Maritime Walk of Roses at four o'clock at afternoon, but my boyfriend
and I arrived an hour late. We couldn't enjoy almost anything from infant walk, but then we stayed until seven o'clock at afternoon with the rest of our group and we were dancing, eating and drinking. At night, in the Municipal Pavilion, they had a discomobil and we went to dance a little time.

On Sunday, we had passed through the Maritime Walk of Roses at twelve o'clock at morning and this time my boyfriend and I arrived early and soon we began to eat, drink and dance. When the hearse arrived at the port, we were all there group until seven o'clock at afternoon, when the same hearse took us home. After, at night they had discomobil, but I couldn't go because the next day had class and exam.


On Monday, there was popular arrossada, but it was very cold for wind and my boyfriend brought to his home the rice and we ate together. I stood with him until eight o'clock and then I went to my home.



I could have enjoyed this carnival if in my school they hadn't put exams in carnival time.
That weekend, the only thing I did was eat, drink, dance, sleep and have fun with my boyfriend. No worries on the head.
Still, this carnival has been the best of all, and I repeat next year.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario