martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES


When I finish second of batxillerat, I would like to do biomedical sciences in UAB.
The biomedical sciences is a specialization of a part of Biotechnology. The professional career to which I want to dedicate is the medicine is that performed in the laboratory. To you give an idea of what it is, I'll give you an example: if you're sick and go to the hospital, they will make you some tests and they will surely blood samples, then these blood samples are taken to the laboratory and people who have studied biomedical sciences analyzes it and they obtained the results. Another example would be: if you are sick and have a new virus, that is, you're the host, from your blood that contains the initial virus makes the antivirus.

Just writing it, I'm excited.
I know it will be a tough career, only for the fact that in the morning there are classes in the laboratory and in the afternoon there are theory classes until 7 or 8 pm. Still, I get it and I will. Nothing is impossible.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario