martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

JENNIFER LOPEZ




Jennifer Lopez is an actress, singer, dancer, entrepreneur, producer and fashion designer from the
Bronx (New York).

A few months ago, I saw a program on MTV about her life and her career, in which also she was interviewed and I began to hear some of her latest songs as "Papi" or "I'm Into You", then I began to hear the oldest songs and finally some songs hooked me.
Before the program on MTV, I thought that Jennifer Lopez was conceited and for this reason I rejected her music a bit, but after seeing it, turned the tables.

I wanted to make this post because I'd like to say that Jennifer Lopez appears more than she is. If you look her videos, we can see how she always puts sexy face, but the reality is that she is rather simple and very real. She knows how to wear in front of a camera.

Jennifer Lopez isn't a great singer, but she has a top party songs that people like.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario